Thursday, February 20, 2014

Emotion Evolution - Free-style rap about Emotions and Choices



Emotion Evolution
by The "I Am" Project class, 2014

Emotion, my whole life I am led by emotion. 

What is life?
Life is love...despair, and happiness. 
Wait, no it's not!

Life is a rainbow; it has many colors. 
Life is pain and suffering. 
Fight the power!

Life is waiting for death. 

Love is the unicorn running over the rainbow of lie. 
Only those who STAY truly love you. 
Love goes in one direction. 

Emotions?
Emotions are the entity of our soul, reflected in different ways. 
Emotions are the glue that holds us together. 
Without them, we have no feelings. 

Sadness is what tears us apart - 
Emotions can go either way. 
Pain or happiness, it all depends. 

Feelings and emotions are one - 
but not the same. 
Emotions are relative, 
Emotions depend on your perspective. 

What is life without emotion?
Emotions go in a cricle. 

Hope is the power to keep living - 
even if your happiness is deas. 
Life is a dark alleyway -
something always lurks around the corner. 
Life is something that can't be explained - 
where it begins and ends. 

No matter how much you lose, 
Always look to how much you gain. 

Who are you?
What are your emotions?
Why are you here?

Emotions take care of us, 
even if they stab us with sharp needles. 

Emotions define us. 
Emotions are unique. 
Emotions hurt. 

Suffering and sadness is caused by desire.
Emotions are like TV, there are good episodes and bad.
Happiness is true and faithful

Love your feelings
Love your emotions
Love your hats

Emotions can build you up and break you down.
Emotions show other people how you feel inside, really .
Emotions drive us to do what we do.

Emotions?
Tick Tock
Tick Tock
Tick Tock

I look in the mirror and see myself and my emotions.
My emotions reflect my actions.
When I look in the mirror again, I can see my true colors.

Just relax and enjoy the roller coaster that is life...

- February 18, 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment